Have you ever imagined that you can have a luxurious spa experience at a Nordstrom beauty counter? Me neither. But thanks to Clarins Spa you can, and it is wonderful. Let me tell you all about it:
One of the perks of being a fashion and beauty writer is that you get to try fun things and write about them. I booked the last Tuesday night appointment at the Clarins Spa at Nordstrom on Michigan Avenue — the only such spa in the Midwest, btw — and quite frankly was slightly skeptical about the whole thing, simply because I didn’t know what to expect. But after I was whisked away in a gorgeous spa room (yes, they have an actual Clarins spa room at Nordstrom, such a hidden gem) I spent a luxurious hour with the wonderful Juliana and came out looking rejuvenated, re-hydrated and very relaxed. I opted in for an anti-aging facial and wanted improvement in luminosity and texture. The result is almost too good to be true.
Here’s all the 4-1-1 on the Clarins spa facials:
- All treatments are powered by CLARINSPRO products—exclusive formulas designed for professional use only.
- They offer four skin solution treatments and three anti-aging treatments
- Spa facials won’t break the bank: 50-minute treatment is $75; 80-minute treatment is $95.
Throughout the month of April, however, and in celebration of Spa Month, the four US locations of Clarins Spa offer 50-minute facials for only $50.
So RUN and book an appointment now!! I promise, you’ll love it. And if you are not located in Chicago, here are the other locations in the US:
- The Fashion Centre at Pentagon City in Arlington, Virginia
- Village of Merrick Park in Coral Gables, Florida
- Santa Anita in Arcadia, California
You can also see and shop all the products used on my face below, and if you decide to buy anything definitely get the Double Serum. It’s a miricle in a bottle.
Sponsored by Clarins.